It is imperative to regularly check your current EBT card balance on your food stamp benefits card before making purchases. This can help you plan your tasks throughout the month until the next time your state accepts EBT card payments again.
There are several ways to check your card balance, www.ebtedge.com. A quick and easy way is right after your shopping. Look at your sales receipt, and it should show your current EBT card balance. Another option is to call the EBT card balance phone number.
Many online publishers write that you can only check your ConnectEBT card balance online by selecting your status. Yes, it’s true, but it’s not entirely true because you can still check your EBT card balance online through the EBT login portal directly without selecting your status.
The Electronic Benefits Transfer Card
ConnectEBT is an online portal that gives you direct access to your EBT card account. Twenty-five (25) states use the ConnectEBT system to administer benefit programs, including Food Stamps (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Cash and Women’s Assistance, Infants, and Children (WIC).
How to check ConnectEBT Balance
- Visit the Connect EBT website
- Registration can only be completed once you select a status from the drop-down list
- After entering your User ID and Password, click Login to continue
- When you enter the correct username and password, you will be directed to the ConnectEBT page, where you can access the following features:
- Check your EBT card balance
- Check transaction history
- Check recent transactions
- Modify/update personal information
What is the Georgia EBT Card Program?
A child protection program is administered by the Division of Family and Children’s Services (DFCS) in Georgia. If you have a Georgia EBT card, you must be receiving state benefits from one or more of the following Georgia programs:
- Program for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (SNAP), formerly known as food stamps
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Women, babies, and children (WIC)
- Peach Care for Children and Educational Services
- Health insurance and Medicaid