If you are looking for your ConnectEBT balance, you are in the right place. We will walk you through logging into your ConnectEBT account online and checking your card balance in this article. Please create a ConnectEBT online account if you do not already have one.
We also provide the ConnectEBT customer service phone number by the state if you have trouble logging in. If you need to check the balance on your card, you can also give this number a call.
How To Login To ConnectEBT?
- The first step is to visit www.connectebt.com.
- The next step in the registration process is to select your status from the drop-down list.
- After selecting your state from the drop-down list, you will have a space to enter your ConnectEBT account username and password.
- After entering your personal User ID and Password, click Login to continue.
- If you have entered the correct user ID and password, you will be redirected to the ConnectEBT page, where you can perform site functions.
Login Requirements For Connect EBT
- The web address to connect to ConnectEBT is http://ehub.allieduniversal.com/.
- To log into your account on this site, you will need the following:
- an EBT card
- User ID
- The password
- Log in to Connect EBT with your valid email address and password to access the site.
- Browser: software that allows you to browse the Internet
- Provide reliable web access on a desktop, laptop, mobile, or tablet, so you can access your data from any device.
The Electronic Benefits Transfer Card
- How to Check Your Balance
- The best way to find out your balance(s) is to refer to your last receipt. Logging onto the EBT Cardholder Portal is another way to obtain your compensation.
Additionally, you can call 1-888-356-3281, the Customer Service number printed on the back of your card. Your current food assistance or cash account balance will be displayed once you enter your sixteen (16) digit EBT card number.
Checking your balance at an ATM or POS machine is another option.
- If your benefits have not been deposited into your account, please go to www.myflorida.com/accessflorida.
- Benefits are only deposited once a day, by 6 am
- New benefits will roll over each month.
- Funds without purchases or returns will expire after 365 days.