Get the ConnectEBT app for Android if you want to monitor your EBT balance quickly, securely, and easily. The Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) Card is a card issued to eligible families or individuals under the government’s cash and food assistance program.
Each month, benefits are transferred to the beneficiary’s card, which can be used to buy groceries in stores. The ConnectEBT app allows you to check your account balance, card transactions, and other information related to your EBT card.
Before continuing to use the app, you must first register your EBT card information in the ConnectEBT Mobile app or at www.ConnectEBT.com. Once you have your ConnectEBT ID and password, just start using the ConnectEBT mobile app.
ConnectEBT App For Mobiles
How To Download ConnectEBT App For Android
- If your mobile device is connected to the Internet, visit the Google Play Store or open the App Store on your phone.
- Enter the ConnectEBT app in the search box
- The ConnectEBT app will appear.
- Click on it to download and install it.
- To access it, open it on your phone once it has been downloaded and installed.
- To check your available EBT balance, enter your correct ConnectEBT ID and password and tap the connect button to view your balance.
Benefits of ConnectEBT Mobile App
- You can easily check your SNAP balance or Available Money anytime, anywhere
- Check transaction history
- View your deposit information
- Select your card PIN.
Check your ConnectEBT Balance by Phone
You can check your ConnectEBT balance over the phone if you are having trouble checking your balance online. The phone numbers below are for each state to check your ConnectEBT balance.
In addition to this number, you can also use it to contact ConnectEBT customer service if you have any issues with your account or transactions.